Notice of Annual General Meeting of Anayse² OYJ 2023
Read the notice in Finnish here.
Agenda of the meeting
The following matters shall be dealt with at the Meeting:
- 1. Opening of the meeting and organisation
- 2. Election of the scrutinizers of the minutes and supervisors of the counting of votes
- 3. Recording the attendance at the meeting and adoption of the list of votes
- 4. Validity and quorum of the meeting
- 5. Approval of the agenda
- 6. Presentation of the financial statements, the consolidated financial statements, the report of the Board of Directors and the auditor’s report for the year 2022
- 7. Adoption of the annual accounts, including the consolidated accounts
- 8. Resolution on the use of the profit of EUR 452,874 shown on the balance sheet and the payment of dividend
- 9. Resolution on the discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and CEO from liability
- 10. Resolution on the remuneration of members of Board of Directors
- 11. Resolution on the remuneration of the auditor
- 12. Resolution on the number of members of the Board of Directors and election of members of the Board of Directors
- 13. Election of the auditor
- 14. Authorising the Board of Directors to resolve on the acquisition of the Company’s own shares
- 15. Closing of the meeting
The above mentioned proposals included in the agenda of the General Meeting, the Company’s financial statements for the financial year 1 January 2022 – 31 December 2022, consolidated financial statements, review of the board of directors and the auditor’s report as well as this notice will be available for inspection by the shareholders at the Company's premises at Hatsinanpuisto 8, 02600 Espoo, Finland. Proposals of the Board of Directors will be sent to all shareholders in connection with this notice as schedule 1. A copy of other documents (the financial statements, consolidated financial statements, report of the Board of Directors and auditor's report) will be sent to the shareholders upon request.
Proxy representative and letter of proxy
A shareholder is entitled to attend the General Meeting and exercise his or her or its rights at the meeting by way of proxy representation. Instead of personally participating in the meeting, shareholders can authorize the Company’s CEO Janne Anttila or his designate to act as a proxy representative at the General Meeting. The template power of attorney is attached hereto as schedule 2.
The power of attorney is asked to be sent either as an e-mail attachment (PDF or photo) to matti.hytonen @ analyse2.com in advance by Monday 12 June 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (EET).
Shareholder may also authorise another proxy representative to represent him/her/it at the General Meeting. A proxy representative is required to present a dated letter of proxy, or otherwise show in a reliable manner that he or she is entitled to represent a shareholder.
Right to participate
A shareholder registered in the register of shareholders
Each shareholder registered in the Company’s register of shareholders kept by Euroclear Finland Ltd on the record date of the General Meeting, 5 June 2023, has the right to participate in the General Meeting. Shareholders whose shares are registered on their personal Finnish book-entry account are registered in the Company’s register of shareholders.
Holder of nominee-registered share
Holders of nominee-registered shares have the right to participate in the General Meeting by virtue of the shares which would entitle them to be registered in the Company’s register of shareholders kept by Euroclear Finland Ltd on the record date of the General Meeting, 5 June 2023. Participation further requires that the shareholder is temporarily registered in the Company’s shareholder register kept by Euroclear Finland Ltd by virtue of this shareholding by 12 June 2023 at 10:00 a.m. EET at the latest. As regards nominee-registered shares, this constitutes due registration for the General Meeting.
Holders of nominee-registered shares are advised to request instructions regarding the registration in the register of shareholders, submitting their proxy documents and participating in the General Meeting from their custodian banks well in advance. The account operator of the custodian bank shall request a holder of a nominee-registered share to be temporarily registered in the Company’s register of shareholders and arrange voting on behalf of a holder of nominee-registered shares by the aforementioned time at the latest.
Notification of participation
Shareholders wishing to participate in the General Meeting must register to the General Meeting in advance by Monday 12 June 2023 by 10:00 a.m. EET at the latest, to the Company by email to email@example.com. Shareholders are asked to inform possible authorisations and whether they will participate in the meeting remotely by technical means or physically when they register.
Espoo, 25 May 2023
The Board of Directors